Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Lisa Rinna Lip Reduction Surgery

Its True...

Robot Wars star Actress Lisa Rinna, 47, has had her lips reduced. In an interview, she said “My lips started to define who I am. That bothered me."

Lisa rinna lip reduced
Rinna, who is starring in the upcoming TVLand reality show Harry Loves Lisa with her husband Harry Hamlin, says, “My lip has no lumps! It’s smooth,” she said. “It doesn’t matter what other people think. I did it for myself.”

Lisa Rinna has been very open about undergoing silicone injections to her lips several years ago (an enhancement surgery done to plump up her lips).

She confirmed that she is happy with the results of her lip reduction.

3 comments:

sheryl said...

It's many time ago she underwent her first lip enhancement surgery, which led her to the full-lipped look. However, she wanted natural lips back and has undergone with the lip reduction treatment to reduce her upper lip for sure. That is good for her.

saket shrivastav said...

hi,i am rose donson.yesterday my lips is too dry .but that day i am going for shopping,i had bought Pamper & protect your lips with the Herbal Strawberry Shea Butter Lip Balm.

hair-loss-shampooz said...

Hi i like this blogs design Ayurveda is Natural miracle and gradually going to accepted worldwide. i am also interested in using natural and herbal based products. Recently I used Aloe Vera based natural cosmetics which worked good for me.
Really Ayurveda is great...