- Wash your face regularly with a mild soap. Deo soaps could harm your charm of your skin.
- Apply a sunscreen with SPF 15 on your face, when you venture outdoors.
- Wash your face with skin cleanser and warm water twice a week.
- You can use a skin toner to reduce the pores of your skin.
- You can use a moisturizing body lotion enriched with aloe vera on your skin.
- Splash your face with warm water before applying the shaving cream. Use cold water to rinse your face after the shave.
- Cut down on fast food and Reduce your intake of alcohol.
- Fruits and vegetables rich in anti oxidants are good for the skin.
- Follow a regular exercise regimen.
- Drink plenty of water to keep your skin hydrated.
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Posted by Jennifer at 3:40 AM