Juvederm And Restylane
Those who wants to diminish the wrinkles and creases could have many products on market but injectable fillers can be more effective than others. The most popular of the dermal fillers currently on the market are Juvederm And Restylane.
They share some of the same benefits, but they do have some differences and those considering dermal filler injections should consult with a skilled practitioner to learn which treatments option is best for them.
Anti Aging Treatments - Juvedurm Fillers
Both Juvederm and Restylane are FDA approved and aid in restoring the skin’s natural youthfulness and overall vitality. Juvederm and Restylane are both effective anti aging treatments for patients 35-60 years of age depending upon personal preferance and desired results.
- Both fillers are made from hyaluronic acid, a naturally occurring substance that helps to hydrate and add volume to the skin.
- Each is effective for smoothing wrinkles, sculpting lips, and improving other facial features
- Both are minimally invasive and require little to no recovery time
Restylane Before and after
- Recovery time for Juvederm typically takes a maximum of 24 hours but for Restylane it could take from two to three days for swelling to go down.
- Juvedurm could give result instantly but Restylane won’t be as evident until about a week after the procedure
- Juvederm is effective typically from three to nine months while results for Restylane can last for 6 months or more.