Thursday, May 27, 2010

Kim Kardashian Cleared Cosmetic Surgery Rumors

Reality star Kim Kardashian, despite repeated rumors she has undergone cosmetic surgery has confessed that she has tried Botox but refuses any other cosmetic surgeries.

Kim Kardashian plastic surgery
In an exclusive Kardashians-interview for ABC’s “Nightline" (May 25), Kim said she is “totally not against plastic surgery,” but “never had her nose done'. Kim insisted that her breasts are natural. She also addressed rumors about her booty being fake.


While Interviewing to Cynthia McFadden, She said, “Trust me honey, if I take this bra off you will tell me I need to get them done. I’m totally not against plastic surgery. … I’ve tried Botox before. That’s the only thing that I’ve done,”.

1 comment:

Anti aging review said...

Well cosmetic and plastic surgery is very popular nowadays especially to celebrities. And so I think there is no reason for her to hide the fact if it is indeed true.