Saturday, September 26, 2009

Teri Hatcher Plastic Surgery Rumors

Tomorrow Never Dies actress, Teri Hatcher still looks fabulous although at 44 and has pastic surgery rumors all over the internet as she appears to be younger than her age. (March 2006) Glamour magazine quoted her saying ‘I've never had any surgery, no matter what you've read, I have had Botox and collagen... but I haven't had anything done to my face in a while'. she also added that few more lines doesn't worry her so much.

Teri Hatcher Plastic SurgeryTeri Hatcher Plastic Surgery Rumor

Desperate Housewives star, Hatcher interviewed that she've never had cosmetic surgery as she is afraid of needles.“It’s not that I’m against people who do it, but I’m terrified of needles,” she told Maxim magazine a few years back. “I’ve seen those shows with the operations. The sound of the chisel! Aaah! I almost passed out. No thank you. Egg white omelets, some exercise and some eye cream is fine for now.” Without any cosmetic surgery, she have really maintained her stunning beauty naturally wheather she have had botox and collagen.

No comments: