Sunday, September 12, 2010

Megan Fox Plastic Surgery Rumors

Ever since the role in Transformers people have been wondering whether or not Megan Fox has had gone under knife. Although Rumors said she had done nose job, boob job, Injectable fillers, Megan Fox denied all the rumors.

Megan Fox Surgery Magazine

In the July, 2009 issue of Life & Style magazine they make the argument that Megan has had all sorts of plastic surgery performed!

“Megan was so naturally sexy – that’s why she was considered the best-looking woman on Earth,” a Hollywood insider told. “But recently she’s looked too skinny, stiff and a little fake.”

Some people believe that she has been getting lots of work done since before Transformers and that is what it is causing her face little fake now.Her lips are more puffier than that of before pics and her nose seems tip shaved and the bump in the bridge smoothed out.I cannot guarantee that she had gone under knife or done any kind of cosmetis surgery but I think these pics could be one more proof to show that she might have done some cosmetic work on her face.

Megan Fox Plastic Surgery

She opened her mouth to speak about Plastic Surgery.
“I would encourage anyone to first speak with a therapist. To try and figure out where this want comes from, because a lot of times it’s not related to your teeth or your nose or your chin, the surgery is not going to alleviate that insecurity for you.”

“If, then, you feel, ‘This is something that I want to do,’ then do it. It’s amazing that we have the technology to do the stuff that we do.”

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG why all the celebs in hollywood couldn't believe in them and they always search for artificial face and body...

ryan said...

I didn't know Megan Fox is also just a plastic Doll...I just hate those kinda women who don't beleive in nature..

purity lover said...

I’m already at my late 40’s when I started using SP Beauty Lift Wrinkle Serum. Everyone who sees me tells me that I look younger! They even asked me if I had a face lift, because the wrinkles on my face just disappeared! I really love this product so much that I also tried using the other SP beauty products. I recommended it to all my friends and relatives. It really gave me the confidence that I needed, especially now that I’m in my 40’s!

resveratrol supplements said...

They should do that because they're celebrity and they always have to look good all the time.

hair removal bikini line said...

very great work. nice done!!